The Department of Agricultural Economics, National Taiwan University (NTU) is seeking outstanding individuals to fill two full-time or project faculty positions starting from August 1, 2020.
The positions are open for assistant professors, associate professors, or full professors. Applicants should hold a Ph.D. degree by the date of appointment (postdoctoral experience is preferred), and have demonstrated outstanding academic achievements in research fields related to natural resource and environmental economics, agricultural policy, agricultural institution and regulation, agribusiness management, agricultural marketing and trade, production economics and consumption economics.
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Official academic transcripts covering the whole period of Ph.D. program (required if graduate within three years by the date of appointment)
3. Publication list, one published representative journal article, and at least three other articles published within seven years by the date of appointment
i. For those who apply for the assistant professor position with Ph.D. degree received within three years by the date of appointment, a complete version of the doctoral dissertation is acceptable as the representative publication.
ii. The representative article should be indexed in the SCI/SSCI and published within five years by the date of appointment as the first or corresponding author. Verification of Co-author’s Contribution to the Applicant’s Representative Publication is required if the representative journal article is co-authored.
4. Research plan (including ideas of collaboration with faculty members in the department)
5. Teaching plan (including ideas coping with teaching and development plan of the department
Please refer to “Intermediate-to-long-term faculty recruitment plan in the department website.”
6. Certificate of Mandarin Proficiency
It is required for non-native Mandarin-speaking applicants.
7. Two recommendation letters
Letters should be sent directly to the Department Chair by November 30, 2019.
P.S. Application documents will not be returned to applicants
Date of Appointment: August 1, 2020
Applicants should submit five copies of the above documents (except for the recommendation letters) by registered mail by November 30, 2019 to:
Department of Agricultural Economics, National Taiwan University
No. 1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei 10617, Taiwan.
TEL：+886-2-33662673 (Ms. Chu)
E-Mail: email@example.com (Ms. Chu)