The Admission Application for the International Master’s Program in Agricultural Economics of National Taiwan University (NTU) for 2023 spring is closing soon.
The all English International Master’s Program in Agricultural Economics is the only one department of agricultural economics in Taiwan. Moreover, it is also the only program in NTU that offers TaiwanICDF scholarship offering the following waivers for 2 years:
1. 100% Tuition, Dorm, Insurance, Textbooks, ARC fees Weaver
2. A round flight ticket
3. Nearly 500 USD allowance per month
4. Free Mandarin Chinese Courses
5. Exclusive activities
If you wish to apply, please apply through the following online systems:
1. Apply through the Office of International Affairs (OIA) of National Taiwan University (NTU)
Application Date: ~ 20th Feb. 2023
Apply – Degree & Non-Degree Admissions | National Taiwan University (ntu.edu.tw)
2. TaiwanICDF Scholarship Online Application System (~March 2023):
(1) Online application: https://www.icdf.org.tw/wSite/np?ctNode=31561&mp=2
(2) Send all the required documents to the Embassy or Representative Office in your country.
Other useful information for application:
1. Program Introduction Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wipM5Pk_0DI
2. Program FB page: https://www.facebook.com/impagec
3. Program webpage: http://www.agec.ntu.edu.tw/en/course/course6
4. Other scholarships: https://admissions.ntu.edu.tw/apply/scholarships/
For more information, please contact Mr. Alan Wu.
TEL: +886 2 3366 2674
Address: 10617 Department of Agricultural Economics, National Taiwan University, No. 1 Roosevelt Rd., Da’an District, Taipei, Taiwan.